CSC - IT Center for Science Ltd.
P.O. Box 405
FI-02101 Espoo, Finland
At CSC, my tasks involve maintaining the R environment on the Puhti HPC cluster, bioinformatics software development, and research and data analysis support. I also develop and teach courses on R programming and bioinformatics. Between 2012 and 2019 I held several postdoc positions focusing on microbial ecology, astrobiology and environmental chemistry.
- 2019-present: Data Scientist, CSC - IT Center for Science, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics (AIDA) team
- 2018-2019: Postdoc, Turku Bioscience, Medical Bioinformatics Centre
- 2017-2018: Postdoc, University of Helsinki, Aquatic Biogeochemistry Research Unit
- 2015-2017: Postdoc, University of Vienna, Division of Microbial Ecology
- 2014-2015: Technical Advisory Group member, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- 2012-2015: Postdoc, The University of Edinburgh, UK Centre for Astrobiology
- 2008-2012: PhD student, The University of Sheffield, Department of Animal and Plant Sciences
A full copy of my CV can be found here.